User avatar

Midnight

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: clockwork

    I didnt mean bitter in an offensive way...anger is a better word

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: clockwork

    It was a good poem but somehow I can't really emphasise with the feeling behind it at the moment. Maybe I should read it again when I feel more bitter.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You're... (13+)

    EXPERimentation with diatribe ey?

    May 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: devil 'n' i got a thing going

    mmm this was yummy.

    May 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Once In a Purple Moon-very short

    Yeah I have to agree. It feels like the skeleton of a story, a solid good interesting skeleton but still the bare bones. If you flesh it out I think ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Want to Lose You

    Well when you know PM me I'd love to see how this develops.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revision

    I think I'd change this 8 and 9 and the last line are all very clumsy because I repeat the word moved three times in the original Here's the change... ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: American Ethnicity

    Interesting, although all the African Americans were first brought there as slaves so........ Indian is a lot worse then Native American because they themselves never came from India.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: America is the world

    I would be constructively critical, but I dislike it because I hate the subject matter. So I can't give you anything useful on this sorry. It's not a bad technique ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revision

    Thanks...(go off to find your work, but first must enetertain my sister's japanese exchange) :P

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Revision

    god this only got two comments, really should write something new. Anyway if you ever come back Chevy tips are always welcome.

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: dance beats and dark streets

    It was sad. I dunno I liked it and the imagery and the situation and 'sigh' yes I liked this one.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i should never be allowed to drive again

    I think a lot of great poetry has been written on opium (Coleridge for example) but I'm not sure if drunken poetry is such a great thing. This was ok ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: summer heat (needs better title)

    Damnit my Avator won't change even though I've brought stuff. Anyway this was very very pretty. I loved the feeling I got from this poem, somehow it felt warm and ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: resonation

    IT's very pretty and I liked the sound but I don't think I understood it. The dream sentence at the beggining was particularily pretty '(dream of spanish prima donnas―the scent ...

    Feb 27, 2005


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi