User avatar

Mickixoxo

Mickixoxo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Abstract Life: Binding

    *sniffle* Oh Daisuki. This was so beautiful. It's so funny because the picture I reviewed earlier gave off almost the exact opposite feeling that this story gives off. The picture ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter one of the book without a title

    Okay. This is good and I definitely see potential, but it needs some editing first, and mostly punctuation and capitalization wise. She sat all alone it was dark but that ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Intermission

    I thought this was very interesting and well written. I didn't like the way you started it, though. I couldn’t help it. You were everything I had ever wanted, virtually ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Story Called Philophobia

    Oh. My. God. I loved this. I seriously loved this, so much! I think it's so unique and interesting that you used second person, rather than first or third. I ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Summer Will Suck.

    Pahahaha this made me laugh! You definitely have the "realistic" part down because I swear I could feel every single emotion that she had! You had so much frustration in ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: She is Runnin'

    Oh I really liked this~ :3 It was so creepy and sad at the same time that I couldn't stop reading. I liked how you incorporated the lyrics into the ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Love is Deadly

    So, this is how it ends, I thought (comma) feeling his hands wrap around my throat with more strength. I did not try to gasp for air (comma) knowing that ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Phantasm

    I liked this poem a lot! It was short but it was beautiful. I see you, standing there so quietly, like a ghost inside a dream-scape, singing lullabies of hate ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Influenza

    This is very good. I like it :3 I also tried this challenge (I had to use less than 500 words, YIKES!) and I think I might have a run ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Mysterious Girl

    Here I am, alone again I've lost my wife, my children, but I have a question. Why and how? Why must I be blamed for this incident that I did ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Song

    Hahaha oh you make me laugh ;P I thought this was very funny! I've tried to make a poem about absolutely nothing and failed miserably but I think you did ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A thimble, a rose, and a ring.

    This is very very good! It seems beautiful, elegant, and relaxed all at the same time. For some reason, whenever I see "tire swing" I always think about summer and ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pain

    How can you not see the pain? For me, it's as obvious as the rain That pounds on the roof , on the house, on the door For me, pain ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 2

    Okay this was way better with description, that's for sure! :) but sometimes the descriptions you used didn't quite make sense..... Like this: And my hair is a very dark ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Family Feud

    Okay. I see that you have some extremely thorough reviews here, so some of (or all of) what I'm about to say may be a bit redundant. Overall, I really ...

    May 1, 2011


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink