User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh What A Pretty Smile

    I loved this poem. It flowed very nicely. I can completely relate to your poem and I love that. However, for every broken girl, their is a time to dance.

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What made me (I am)

    I love this poem, because I understand everything about it. it's amazing how much emotion you stuffed into one poem. It almost made me cry. You are an incredible writer.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Bird

    Short, simple, and stupendous, this is one of the best poems I have ever read. I have no critiques, I just wanted to tell you how awesome it is.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    Wow, I was hanging onto every word. I could not believe he won in the end. It was chilling and amazing. This story has awesome intensity. You are an awesome ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Run with the wind!

    That was a very heartfelt and emotional poem. I was close to crying. I must say thank you for posting this, because I am thankful for being able to read ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some of The World's Immortal People Are Alive, Some Are Dead

    Wow that is an awesome Tanka. I loved how you went through so many people. It was a lot of names, but it was well worth reading.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    I love this it is so cute, and so true.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Mysterious Girl in Black 1

    I loved this story. It was great. My favorite part was when she told him why she did not like him. I liked that part because i completely agree with ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Did. This.

    All i can say, or I guess type, is wow. This is amazing. I can definitely see how you got first place. Your piece is awesome in every sense of ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You are science.

    This is an amazing poem. It is the first poem I've read on here and liked, because I finally figured out how too. It is definitely a great poem. I ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Argument of the Fried Brains

    I love this poem. I wish I could write something that good out of something like that, but I'm not that talented. I really like this poem, just because it ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    That is hilrous. (Sorry the spellcheck's not working) I thought it was really cute and funny. Though it would be nice to know how Hermonie showed up at the end, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breathe Again...

    I love this poem especially these last lines. "And so I take the words Take the lyrics Close the book Breathe again..." It was kind of confusing, but that's probably ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    This story is amazing and so true. When you desperately want to hang on to childhood, you are forced to let it go. I wish sometimes we could go back ...

    Nov 21, 2010


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton