User avatar

Micah

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    Snoink, why do you always have to write so much?! ;) I don't have time to read it right now, but I skimmed it. Rincewind: OK. It's ok. But, i'm ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    Thanks for the advo. Yeah, I know what you two mean. Robotic speaking is my one main problem in stories, but i'll get there. Maybe give me some suggestions on ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A day in my house (true story)

    Yeah, well I did just whip this up for something I was doing, and didn't focus directly on emotional points and such.

    May 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bluebird

    I don't know, the rhyming was maybe a bit forced in some of the verses, but the whole plot was quite cool. The freedom thing. Great job, Snoink!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fire

    This was unique, as a poem. I liked all the one-line words, cunning, humming, and stunning, y'know what I mean.:) They were great. Keep writing!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Life in my heart

    There, I think i've fixed it!! Thanks for the advice, guys.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Jewels of the sky

    Thanks for all the advice guys, i'll see what I can do...*wanders off to gather inspiration*

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: surreality (a short story) (Over 13) /P

    First of all, I stopped reading it as soon as I came accross a swear-word. Sorry, but I hate swearing in stories. That's something personal, I think. Write a story ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: twelve

    Rather confusing, but yeah, i like the strungtogetherwords! Keep it going.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter's Escape

    Hey, this is good, Liz. But just remember that to make the poem flow, you've gotta have stanzas that match, or sound equal. Think about syllabals. (is that the right ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Scattering of Stars

    Oh i'm so stupid! I'm still learning how to use this site, so if anyone can help, just go to my blog.

    Mar 30, 2005


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)