User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Pretty Girls Can't Lie- Chapter 1

    Hello! You definitely have a good story here. I really liked Kathryn's voice and her narrating just flowed really well. She also described her feelings beautifully. Another thing I liked ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love

    Hi! First of all, I do agree with the previous reviewers that 'Love' seems to be such a boring, non-colourful title for such a powerful piece of poetry you have ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Missing You

    Hello! Okay, first of all, I have some nitpicks. So here goes: or like a cat with a mouse . get you out of my head . I would think ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gravestone *edited

    Hi! Okay, so I really liked the tone of the story, the character's voice came of very clearly and it was a really pleasant sort of voice to read. Although ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silk of Longing

    Heya! I find that your imagery in this poem was really good and powerful. I also loved how you linked it to nature with the sparrows and butterflies and all ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Strong Enough

    Hi! I rather liked your poem. It was simple yet effective. You also wrote it in such a way that it didn't go on or ages and ages saying what ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not Forever

    Hello! First things first, I really liked what you were trying to say in the poem. I think that it was a really sweet concept. However, I do think that ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: About Death

    Hi! I think that you have a very sweet piece here. I liked how you put some description between the dialogues, I think that was really good, because we get ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Start Of it All(part 1)

    Hello! I can not agree more with the reviewers above me. They made very excellent points about run one sentences and spaces after commas. I'd fix those up a bit, ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What's Forgotten

    Hi! I think that this is a rather good poem. Although I'm not too sure how some of the stanzas relate to each other. Like the first two. In the ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Steps Behind

    Hi! A fairly nice story overall. You had some really nice descriptions going in there, which is good. However, there are some phrases that sounds a bit awkward or is ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tremolo

    Hi! I really liked the story that was written and how you started with the present time, but then gave us a flashback straight away. I thought that was pretty ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Guess Ive Only Got Myself To Blame...

    Hi! So, I'll start with some nitpicks: Like if you and i would sail The line sounds rather incomplete to me. Sail to where? There's also some little mistakes, like ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Lily's story: Cody, my Sandy coloured Saviour

    Hello! I quite like the simpleness of the plot and the language you used was very flowy and soft. So, that's all good. However, the beginning came across as a ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Hi! With the structuring, I would recommend you to divide them up into stanzas, since they could be divided really easily. Like this: Blue skies Sunny skies That's what I ...

    Jul 24, 2011


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers