User avatar

Mercyemptyinme

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Please Mommy

    This is a really sweet poem :) I think it's been said many times already, but this is a very clever poem. At first I thought the poem was from ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Strawberry Liquorice Laces

    Hi there Rosalie, First off I want to say that I absolutely loved this story :) I think you're right about all the heavy stuff that we focus on, and ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do angels cry in heaven?

    Retrodisco, I didn't know what to expect when I read this or that it would be about someone you lost, but I've read it multiple times now :smt001 The emotions ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Trapped Underwater

    Hey! I'm glad you posted this, I've been waiting for it :smt001 Here are a couple quick grammar mistakes that happened when you were typing this up: how can know ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jars of Stars

    This poem is short, sweet, and absolutely wonderful. I loved every bit of it, and like Mizz, I think the first four lines are the best. They pulled me in, ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Getting real!

    I've read a lot of lyrics from people I know, and I've just had to smile and say they were great, but for these lyrics I can sincerely say :smt001 ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Things I Carry Inside Me

    While I do think this poem would be good without all the "I carry" lines, I think it is still good now and I understand that you were mimicking a ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deep Within

    I think this is probably my favorite poem that you've written so far (that I've read anyway) because it really makes me think. I do agree that you should experiment ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Socrates: An Epic Poem

    I like that this poem focuses on the history side of things :) I learned a lot from it. Keep up the good work! :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Eyes Behold

    Hi Dante! So first I'll start off with the little grammar things... I see a woman who's life should be in ruins You would want to change the "who's" to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled [about ice skating]

    Abigail, I agree with Lava...this is a very cute story! I could just picture the story in my head the whole time I was reading it, and I'm not sure ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: RAIN (Kiss Me in the Rain)

    Hi there Jane, First of all I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this piece. The title drew me in at first because it's a big life experience for ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl Without Keys

    GoldenQuill - I thought this was a great piece! I was interested until the very end, and the fact that it has a dark, sad tone to it makes it ...

    Jun 28, 2010


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman