User avatar

MaybeInk

MaybeInk

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Of the Stars

    I'm a couple months late, but I wanted to say that I loved this so much

    Jan 16, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Non-Fiction or Fiction?

    Haha, I really liked this, it seems like something my dad would say to me. Keep up the good work! :D

    Jan 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: 3 AM

    Wow, o_O I'm shook, this was such a good story, I was so invested in it from the very beginning. The ending made me gasp a little. Keep up the ...

    Jan 11, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Shakespearean Insult Letter

    I'm so glad you liked it (and yes, she has, but to be fair, I aggravated her XD) and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go download as much ...

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Other » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Shakespearean Insult Letter

    T'was a fabulous review, and I've only started reading Shakespeare through Humanities class. We're a little over half way through the Merchant of Venice and I am in love. I ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Other » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Shakespearean Insult Letter

    Success :D

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I called her mother

    Wow, I love the emotion in this piece, good job!

    Dec 11, 2018


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words