User avatar

MayCupcake

MayCupcake

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter II

    1. Yup! lol, the frogs are sort of a reference to my elementary school short story of this. I thought it would be a nice homage to the original. 2. ...

    May 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Sit on a Cloud Up in the Sky

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    May 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Sit on a Cloud Up in the Sky

    Yeah, I was thinking about tragic. I'll write that down somewhere and get back to it. Thanks so much for the input!:)

    May 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Sit on a Cloud Up in the Sky

    Thanks for the review! And thank you! I actually wasn't trying to make every line rhyme, but I guess it sort of does with "life" and "advice" and "hide" and ...

    May 27, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter I

    Thanks for the review! And I'm glad you liked it! The concept for this was originally a short story that I wrote in elementary school, so I recently decided to ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: Bathrooms and Bad Zooms

    There you go! Sorry I always somehow forget to press like whenever I get down to the comments lol

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Sandy Shores of the Beach

    Thank you! I thought that the last line would be a nice sort of twist from saying that the ocean remained to it being gone.

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Sandy Shores of the Beach

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the poem!! Thanks so much!

    May 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Thank you so much!:)

    Oct 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Thanks! :)

    Oct 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Thank you!

    Oct 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Thank you! And thanks for the input!

    Oct 9, 2019


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor