User avatar

MayCupcake

MayCupcake

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Ascension- Chapter Two

    Hey MusicalCat! Here's a review to get Chapter two out of the green room! I just read both chapters and I have to say very good storytelling! I really like ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Captain MacKinley's Diary: 22nd January 1768

    Hi CaptainJack! Here's a review to finally take you out of the green room! ...clearing away our wooden dishes with a porridge and fruit preserves stain. Nice imagery! You really ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Death's Descent

    Hey MAWilliams! I have a review for you today! First of all welcome to YWS and awesome first short story :D. It's very well written and I enjoyed hearing more ...

    May 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Bound by Blood

    Hey alspence7! Here's a review! I thought that this first chapter was very well done. Good story telling! I'm still a little unclear about the world this is set in ...

    May 30, 2021
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Hey QuoolQuo! Here's a review! ;) I stared at him. “Watt Isit Anthony?” When I read this, I laughed. Such a funny concept for a short story. When Anthony's first ...

    May 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: Mothers of my dreams

    Hi TheRescueProject! Here's a review for you! First off, interesting poem about the roles of a mother (or the lack thereof). No half kg of butter mixed with one tablespoon ...

    May 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: Bathrooms and Bad Zooms

    Hi Beast! I can really relate to this funny poem. Many times this year I've had to choose between the bathroom or my google meet for school. I've been torn ...

    May 26, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the weight of twenty years

    Hey Magebird! This poem sounds like some pretty heavy stuff! Twenty is a pretty big milestone this early on in life, so congratulations! I'm seventeen and my Dad says that ...

    May 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ideas in the night

    Hi Phillauthet! Nice job with this poem! I loved the imagery that came from the line "it'll slip through my fingers." I, too, have tried keeping a dream journal for ...

    May 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: ballad of a chair

    Hi Yoshikrab! This was a very humorous read! I liked how you chose to personify chairs and how they feel about people sitting on them. I have just a few ...

    May 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moonrider

    Hi Morrigan! I really enjoyed reading your poem! I liked the imagery as well as the word choice you used such as: scrape, hurl, luxuries, and fearlessness. Something that I ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Short Story » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: How I found the house.

    Hey Horselover1001! I enjoyed reading your story! I think that someone being left alone in the woods by their friend is an interesting concept. I also like your use of ...

    Oct 9, 2019


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher