User avatar

Mattie

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I-Pod article I wrote for my school paper

    I love my I-Pod too. It's like my life and attached to my body part as someone said! I couldn't leave home without it or go one day without downloading ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    I can't see why you don't like Paris Hilton. How could you not? :) If you don't like her, why do you go to things that will in some way ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Theatre Night

    I don't enjoy theatre, but I did like this! I think it was very informative the way you wrote it even though it was written as a story. You described ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: sadness

    Hey I really enjoyed this. It was a good read since it was written really well. I liked this part the best: This is Sadness At times like this the ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Need title help (Please read) You to Psylynx, this is it!

    Hey, I really liked this. Hope to read more because I liked the way you wrote it and your sense of discription, you describe things really well. You're a great ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Nineteen

    UM...I really liked this. Not your best piece, but it was good all the same. Short but sweet as my mother would say...:) I can't wait for things to heat ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: High Beams

    Hey, I really loved this! My favortie part was the beginning because it really draws you in. I love you sense of writing, style, imagery, and your way of putting ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Different Day

    Eden babe! LOL ;) I totally loved this! It's amazing although I think everything on here is either amazing or breath taking, but seriously, I really enjoyed reading this! My ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    There's not a whole lot I can say except what others have said and what I would say would sound stupid compared to all the other compliments you got. I ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Tough Life

    There's not a whole lot I can say except, it was very funny. Most stuff on here isn't comedy oriented. Maybe we should start a comedy section. I found this ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Raising Mother

    I've read a story like this before...they always make me tear up. I loved how detailed it was and realistic. I love that she thinks how hard it must have ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Walk with me (title soon to change)

    For one, I love your name! LOL :) Also, I found this beautifuly written in all shapes and forms. I hope to read more of it and other stories you ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    I liked this fact I like everything you write, Chanson. :) It's sad, morbid, and romantic all rolled into one. I love your work and always look for new things ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eighteen(+13 for nudity)

    Lets see...dialouge! Let me fix this for you: (Although it may not be all totally right :) LOL) “What do we have here?” a voice I knew as well as ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eleven (+13)

    I liked this story. I can't wait to read what new stuff you'll have for Susannah to find out in the next chapters. It's getting better by the day! Here's ...

    Apr 10, 2005


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)