User avatar

Mattie

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bluebird

    I agree with everyone else therefore I have no crit of my own. Good job though and I loved how you discribed everything so beautifully but it was funny. Great ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: english gothic

    A little bit confusing...like a dream as one said which aren't very vivid. Everything else I would have to say would sound stupid with all the other great comments you ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There All Along

    Very good for just sitting down and writing. I really liked it, I've read a story like this before about a girl being able to see something no one else ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes

    Many people haven't critiqued this...I wonder why. I think you're a great writer and have great ideas. Too bad no one else has read this because I loved it. Especially ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eulogy of A Dreamer: Sorry Boys!

    I thought it was same sex pairings? :) Maybe I got the names confused...did I? I like what you wrote here and can't wait for you to continue. It might ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heroes of Heart

    I agree with all the replys and corrections. The beginning definitely sounds forced and too much like a poem. I mean, it is a poem and it needs to sounds ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: mistakes kill

    I think the only thing I liked about your first poem was the name, the subject and this: They say everybody’s doing it, That it will make you look cool ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Spilt Milk

    I did like it but think you could have put more into it and added more. It would have made it better, you don't really need the commas since it ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: popularity

    I agree that it was good and all the corrections were already made. I like your idea on popularity although not all popular people act like bitches. Sorry for my ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Room...my novel

    Misty Lynn, I know this is old but I never got around to reading it on RK so I'm reading it now. I really enjoyed it and I know you ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten

    Emma darling, I really liked this! I agree with Nate as he said it sent chills up his spine. I thought you also had an unique style and sense of ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Once the fog settles theres hope(feelfreetotellmewhatuthink)

    Jade- I think you have a great book and idea in the making. It just needs a few corrections and plot twists as you said and it'll turn out great. ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Take A Step Back

    Hey I really enjoyed reading this because you brought something to the table no one else has, well at least on the board, teen suicide. (or at least I think ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My angle in heaven

    I love your signature and especially this post you've written. I really enjoyed reading it and I could almost feel the girls pain of seeing something no one else can't. ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Lies

    Dreamer! Short but sweet! I can't wait to read more of the chapter since I can't really critique on this short post. My favorite line was: He was one of ...

    Apr 27, 2005


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham