User avatar

Mars

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haiku- twilight(Nothing to do with the book)

    Hey, ofir's brother :) I like this. I always find haiku hard because you have to present a pretty image in so few syllables, you know? But I think you ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Termination

    Hey angel, welcome to the site! Check out the rules and review a couple of pieces, m'kay? :D So! Wow, this is a gigantic hunk of story, isn't it? You ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No More

    Hello, hello, hello! No More Tears fall quick, As melted wax, That hardens On the floor. Nice comparison especially the last two lines, but I don't think of melted wax ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Garden of Thornless Roses

    Hello! I love this. It's like a feast for me, because I'm reading about this young beautiful couple in this amazing garden and it's being described wonderfully. Seriously, I want ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My book Chapter 1

    Hey, welcome to the site! Before I critique this I'll ask you to check out the rules . Please keep a 2:1 ratio of reviews done to works posted; that ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Hunter

    Hello! Just a warning: I really like this poem. I think it's really good. So that means I'm going to be especially nit-picky and harsh in this review, so it ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Spy the Spy

    Hello! This is a really interesting beginning, Talona and I don't think I've read anything like it before. Partly because it's a diary format - which is fairly rare on ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Bottles

    Heya! Welcome to the site! Check out the rules. The one I'll mention now is probably the most important as it keeps the site running: keep a 2:1 ratio of ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shy

    Oh goodness. This has certainly captured your feeling well, I think. I like the repetition of 'keep walking' because it adds a sort of frantic element to the poem, which ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: It's Not Fair (Part Five)

    Hi! “Your getting a zero on this quiz and I want you to go see Mr. Granger Should be you're . And she didn’t look at Rex for his unwanted ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: As The Clock Strikes Twelve [6]

    Hello hello! abstract from the rest of the world, I don't think abstract is the right word to use there because it doesn't make sense - what about distracted from ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Timeless Solitude.

    Hi Do! *tacklehugglesnugs* Have you heard the song (Nothing But) Flowers by the Talking Heads? That's what this reminded me of. :D If I cannot recall why I've woken up ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled -part one-

    Hello! I really like this. I love how you introduce Edward - I have a picture of him as a slightly insecure, but good, musician...and we don't know much else ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled

    Hello! So, yeah. A limerick is a humorous, five-line poem with a rhyme scheme of AABBA - so lines 1, 2, and 5 rhyme, and then lines 3 and 4 ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Monsoon Tune

    Hello! Let me first say that I love this poem. It sounds so breezy and and summery which of course is exactly what it's about, so good job on that. ...

    May 25, 2009


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson