User avatar

MargoSeuss

MargoSeuss

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 1: Mercy

    Hi, Bellaroma. Finally, I, MS, Have come to review. This is an interesting opening, a flashback within a flashback. It would seem the slanted text is for flashbacks and the ...

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Horror Re: Thrills.

    Hello, Strangelove. This is Margo here for a review. Nothing like a nice bit of dark humour with my nightime tea. Mmmm good. I like how you bolded the twisted ...

    Jul 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fragrant Rose

    Hello, wisegirl22. This is Margo here for a review. This is a short and sweet window into who you are. I like how you spaced and indented the words 'I ...

    Jul 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Spiritual Re: The Light

    Hi, Thewriter13. Margo here for a review on this wonderful Wednesday! Weren't you the one that said you had difficulty rhyming? You chose some excellent rhyming couplets in this. I'd ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Drops of Melancholy

    This is a beautiful piece of writing. You really made me hate the father and feel terribly for Michaela. I love how you had the girl's first person voice in ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: 1

    Hello, Annaclare. Margo here for a review. I like the angle you took with writer's block here. It was unique. It's very clearly written and portrays a clear message: despite ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shirttails

    Hello, fortis. Margo here for a review. I only have positives! You have really captured what it means to feel enamered with someone. The poem had impecable flow and superb ...

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Rainbows

    Hello, Willowpaw. This is Margo here for a review. You have picked a lovely topic to write about. What's more joyous than a rainbow? Okay...pie is pretty joyous too. I ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: Warped Sonnetium

    Hello, Emerald Eyes. This is Margo here for a review. You have some really great lines here. "Making wrist tracks and headaches," dancing siloutettes of a madman." Very eerie. You ...

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Fever Dream

    Hello, Christata Astera, this Margo here for a quick review. You have certainly achieved your goal! The level of description here is incredible! Your language is advanced and depicts a ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 1

    Hello, Annaclare. This is Margo here for a review. You have certainly obtained your goal with this poem. You have expressed what it feels like to be utterly frozen with ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Seven Sins In My Home

    Hello, joallover. This is Margo here for a reveiw. You expressed the frustration all of we family people experience from time to time quite adequately. The way you used the ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Script » Dramatic, Romantic Re: All Is Fair In Love And War

    Hello, Hamsa! This is Margo here for a review! I have to say, this is the first script I've read on this site! Your dialogue here was fantastic. The argument ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Twerk (A Poem From A Rapper's Point of View)

    Ollo, Strange. Margo Seuss here for a review. This poem caught my attention, as I enjoy writing and performing raps. I quite like the first four lines of this. "Big ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Younger Days

    Hello, Serene. This is Margo in the hood for a review. This poem has some killer word pairs. "Emerald trees" and "young summer." Nice ones! My favorite stanza out of ...

    Jun 29, 2014


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield