User avatar

MarGeo

MarGeo

  • Other » Fanfiction, General Re: 15 Reasons Why Daleks Don't Have Showers

    I thought this was really funny! Great job! Never even thought about Daleks in showers! I do have a few corrections though. ". 2. Daleks aren't very 'touchy' creatures. Every ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Love you, not loved.

    As someone who has lost many people, this is incredibly strong to me. The line "don't dry blood tears or withhold the screams" hit me hard, I cannot say why. ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Halloweenie Don't

    This is great XD

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Colorless

    Oh my god. I don't know how to react. This was stunningly beautiful. A poetic perception of love. This was amazing I cannot think of a single thing you should ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not Just A Box Ch6

    I don't read much fan fiction but this was good. I feel you had a good grip on Sam. I feel Dean and the Doctor could have been a little ...

    Oct 27, 2014


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)