User avatar

MarGeo

MarGeo

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: High School Reunion

    Thank you :)

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    I understand what you're saying and one day I might continue it but right now I like ending it on that note. I understand doesn't answer every question but that's ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    The lack of detail is so I can give you the impression she likes him but in reality, he's not a perfect guy to date, but she is just drawn ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    Thank you!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    Thanks for the reveiw and thank you for the Unoriginal thing, I meant original. :)

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: High School Reunion

    I loved the review! Thanks for taking the time to read my story and write this! And to Billy's death, I don't mention it but I built a lot of ...

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: High School Reunion

    Thanks for the review! I thought I would let you know that I did mean Bill, His name is Billy Jackson but they used his full name in the slide ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: I am Matt Bennett

    Thank you so much!

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Mirror Image?

    That was incredibly cool! I really like your writing style! The way you phrased everything was perfect! I only have one correction--- "the blood froze in my veins." Frozen instead ...

    Nov 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: TO DAD

    Sweet :)

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bully

    Ah, that makes sense! I was suspecting that towards the end. It was a fun little poem, I just had a hard time dipicting it. It might be because I'm ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: I am Matt Bennett

    Thanks so much! I will take all of your corrections into consideration and remember these notes in future works! I hope you liked my story and thanks a bunch for ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: I am Matt Bennett

    Thanks!

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: I am Matt Bennett

    Thanks for the review! I am actually Mary. This is a story for a friend who is... Matt Bennett. Just thought it would be nice to put in people He ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Problems that could happen in real life

    Cute!

    Nov 2, 2014


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year