User avatar

Maia

Maia

  • Poetry » Realistic, Historical Fiction Re: The footsteps

    Thank you for you're review! I'm really glad you liked it!

    Oct 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Historical Fiction Re: The footsteps

    You're right about the rhyming, I couldn't find any words that could go with the poem and make sense at the same time. Thanks for your review!

    Oct 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Historical Fiction Re: The footsteps

    Thanks for you review! I tried to put the verses in but they seem to have dissapeared when I published it, I'll try and fix that.

    Oct 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Artist.

    I really like this poem, it is really unexpected how the poem is turned in a matter of line. The ending is really ambiguous wich I love. the line: Took ...

    Oct 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The snowy Moor

    Thanks for your review!

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The snowy Moor

    Thanks for reviewing! With the line: the sheep were in I mean that they were in the barn and not out on the hills.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The snowy Moor

    Thanks for reviewing!

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The snowy Moor

    Thanks for reviewing! I'm planning on continuing it but I'm finding it difficult to get something that fits.

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: These are the Children

    I love this poem! It is so sad yet wonderfull at the same time.

    Sep 26, 2013


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin