-
Re: 00- Prologue: Society after the Meteors Falling
Oh, just be prepared for the worst, okay. Tell me that you'll try to live through it! Tell me! *shakes with sobs*
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: Review Day Rhapsody
Thanks!
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: In the Land of Smoke and Haze
Okay. Can't wait to see some more of your work! :P
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: 00- Prologue: Society after the Meteors Falling
Thanks! I understand. I hope to see some more of your works. :)
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: Mirage
Thank you! ;)
Feb 24, 2014 -
Re: The Book Man, Chapters 3-4 (Revised)
Yay! More reading! @BlueAfrica!
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: The Book Man, Chapter 5 (Revised)
Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't quite sure about that. I can't wait to hear more! ;)
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: A shadow
Thanks! Hope to see some more of your writing. ;)
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: The Consequences of Owning a Terrible Sweater
Thanks! I love the concept here. ;)
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: The Consequences of Owning a Terrible Sweater
Sorry, my quotes got a bit mixed up... :)
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: The Cobra's Cage: Chpt. 3
What did I ruin? :(
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: The Little Red Hen. (Poem, with a twist. On the rocks.)
I don't actually understand why I put that blue present there. ;)
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: The Cobra's Cage: Chpt. 3
Yes, I am addicted to cake. Why? @GoldFlame
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: The Cobra's Cage: Chpt. 3
I admit, I liked the Other title better. @GoldFlame!
Feb 16, 2014 -
Re: Dream and Reality: Chapter 1, Part 1
Great job with this. You are a great writer! ;)
Feb 16, 2014
