User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2

    Will do! :D

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 6

    You're welcome! :D Alright, that makes a lot of sense. It appears I missed those parts. Sorry about that! By the way, I promise to review the next chapter by ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 5

    I haven't played Dark Souls before, but someone I know does and has told me how difficult it is. Now that you've mentioned it, it would be incredibly difficult to ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 4

    You're welcome! :D I still love the illustrations you've made so far. It will be neat seeing them paired with the actual story.

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 3

    You're welcome! :D I totally understand. The same thing happens with me. It is helpful to some extent, like you said, but sometimes you just have to wait for the ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 2

    You're welcome! :D

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 1

    Sorry for taking so long to reply to your replies! That makes sense. I have characters in my stories who suddenly pop into existence, but I had never thought of ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    You're welcome! :D I think I've infected you with smiley-face-itis. It's such a terrible disease. :D

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2

    Heya to you too, Eros! :D Thanks for both reviewing and liking this chapter! :D I'm glad I made you suspicious of him, and fear for Liz's life. That's what ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    First off, thank you for both the review and the like! I really appreciate it! I'm glad you like Schadel, and I'm even more happy about her coming off as ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    First off, thanks for reviewing! I really appreciate it! :D What? You like mystery? I would have never have guessed it! XD I found out about it several years. I ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Starlight: Chapter 4 (Part II)

    I'm busy for the next two weeks, but I'll try to review as soon as possible! :D

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    First off: Thank you so much for reviewing! :D I really appreciate it. Could you tell me more about Skulldugery Pleasant? I've heard of it before, and I think I ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Poet's Branch (Part 2)

    Oh, okay! That makes a lot mote sense. And you're welcome! :D

    May 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Poet's Branch (Part 1)

    You're welcome! :D

    May 29, 2016


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel