User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Chapter 1.1]

    Hi Spearmint! Thank you so much for your review!! Firstly, I was a bit thrown off by %u201CI popped some bread into the toaster and nursed it.%u201D Personally I%u2019ve never ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Chapter 1.1]

    Thank you so much for your review!! Me: *is scrambling to find a way to relate to this* Also Me: *holds up childhood stuffed animals that I've had for years* ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Prologue]

    Hey Icy!! Thank you so much for your review.

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Chapter 1.2]

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm really happy that you're still enjoying my story.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Chapter 1.2]

    Thanks !! I'm also really excited. :)

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Chapter 1.2]

    Ahhh thank you so much for your review! I'm definitely a fan of queer lit (I'm queer, too! :)) but Van's actually aroace. It's something he won't come to terms ...

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Prologue]

    Ahh thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked my novel's prologue. I also love how you called it a lighthearted story. It definitely handles some darker things, but ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Prologue]

    Ahhh thank you so much !! I'm glad you really enjoyed this.

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Ghosted [Prologue]

    Hi Mailice! Thank you so much for your review! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw it earlier today.

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Imposter

    You're welcome! :)

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Late Bloomers

    Hi, Iforgot! This isn't a formal review, but I wanted to leave a little comment on your poem saying how much I love it. It's short and to the point, ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bye

    Also, I saw that this is based on true events after reading the other comments/reviews on this piece. I'm glad that you're feeling better about what happened, but I know ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flameburst part 1 - The Beginning

    Ahh you posted the first chapter of Flameburst! You already know my thoughts on it so I won't write a full-length review, but it's so cool that you decided to ...

    Jan 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Cry Pretty

    This poem is so good! I was already intrigued by the title, but the rest of the poem really won me over. I love how much imagery you used to ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: wandering the woods without a god

    I'm glad this poem resonated with you because it means we're not alone, but I'm also sorry that you feel the same way as me.

    Jan 21, 2021


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe