User avatar

MadilynReads

MadilynReads

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: My Servant is an Ex-Hero! [ Chapter 3 ]

    Yes! I love the story so far! Keep writing.

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: shutting down internal server

    XD I love that ending though!

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1. - The Halloway forest

    Lol, that%u2019s cool that you are writing in a language you are not fully familiar with! I think Microsoft Word and Google Docs both check basic grammar.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1. - The Halloway forest

    Yes, yes it is. :D

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: about burning evergreens

    Wow! I really like this. It is a simple idea of what to write about, but it gets so deep so fast. Awesome! Probably my favorite part is the last ...

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Realistic Re: Tree Girl Chapter 4

    Ok, that makes more sense

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Tree Girl

    Other than the criticism already given, “My told me to sit...” what is this supposed to say? Is there supposed to be a word between My and told? Other than ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: First bit of my book. Thoughts?

    Thanks

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: For Glory

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Nice! I really like the poem structure! The flow was good. I really liked the way you moved each stanza around, it really made it seem more like his thoughts ...

    Nov 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: For Glory

    Oops, my reviews keep duplicating! How do I delete them?

    Nov 26, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Co-rumination

    Wow! This is a fantastic poem, I have had many friends rant to me and me to them, and you are very right. I am honestly amazed with the number ...

    Nov 24, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Autism

    This is such a heartfelt poem, I have a brother and a cousin that are autistic. There are so many struggles and I won’t say that I know what it ...

    Nov 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: First bit of my book. Thoughts?

    Thanks a lot spunkyspacekitty ! That is super helpful. I know I need to lengthen the chapters, that is some really good feedback! What if I do the beginning bit ...

    Nov 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: First bit of my book. Thoughts?

    The formatting is weird because I pasted it from a print formatted Google doc.

    Nov 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: First bit of my book. Thoughts?

    Thank you so much! This helps lots.

    Nov 24, 2020


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore