User avatar

MadHatter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Fallen Hero

    thanks for your crit.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Fallen Hero Read Me

    This is the Fanfiction forum, so, yah

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Pendragon series

    I read the fifth made some sense

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Fallen Hero

    Long drawn out messages...I like that

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    I like that book. It's much better than the other ones.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Fallen Hero

    Thanks Heather, I assume this is because I posted on an unanswered topic?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Things Not Seen

    Cool. I really liked that book as well. I felt the begining was better than the end. Kind of short for a book review, but whatever.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Are You Alone In This World?

    wow...that was beautiful. I'm not a poetry expert so I really don't have a good critique, but I just had to say that I really liked it.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Hive

    I didn't put much work into this, kind of wrote it in five minutes at school in Computer class

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Hive

    His name is General Eric Nye. I use his last name so not to dull with my vocabulary.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem-morbid

    Seriously, this is not a storybook. Do you (talking to sar_a215) even know what a storybook is? *Chuckles* Maybe we can turn it into a storybook.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bush Is Gay!

    Well, I don't like gay people so that's what would be wrong with having a gay president. I also find that being gay is wrong and should be banned.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bush Is Gay!

    um....this is fiction right. If it isn't....that's scary. I mean, I knew ole' George was weird, but gay...I really highly doubt it. I hope this is fiction because I don't ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    wow...that was good, yet it didn't really tell what happened (though you can only assume that she died) Otherwise I didn't see any problem with it. Good going and keep ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The World of the Dreamers

    I liked your piece Kal, though I know that you'll never put any other continuations on here so why bother even reading it?

    Oct 6, 2007


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica