User avatar

MadHatter

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled

    Just trying to help. Hey, I wrote a crapload of songs that were cliche during my..."darker days".

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the romantic

    Commical. I found that quite funny. The French was cool, it gave the poem a more sophisticated humor.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Prental Advisory explicit content

    Yes, this piece is very short. I don't really get the meaning of it, I guess it's just typical rap music, self praise and self promotion. You might want to ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    Thanks. Was my piece that good that you didn't need a long review or is it just that bad that you don't want to give it one?

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I know that they said that back in the 50's. Trust me on that one. I know a lot about the 50's. I'm just surprised you'd use it.

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: magnetic poetry

    Oooh...aren't these the little words that you put on your fridge? I do this all the time! We have one at church and itstead of doing something churchy I do ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    We recently watched a film made on this play in class. Anthony Hopkins is in it. It met my standards. The ending was a bit changed in regards of the ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    Just high standards.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    To me, falling short could even be an 11/10. And I do mention that it's a play.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alaskan Game Show Network (It will make sense later.)

    Thanks Jabb. I critiqued your story as well. We're even. :)

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    Thank you. Do you know of any other books like Animal Farm? I'm currently very interested in political allegories.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alaskan Game Show Network

    Well, no. But the story has barley started. I can give you a little sneak peek in what's to come. The rest of the book is going to involve the ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    This made me crack up. Then I finished laughing. Then I read it again just to laugh some more.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Bittersweet Summer

    Good job. I've been feeling that way lately as well. I know nothing of lyrics and how to critique them so I have nothing to offer except I felt it ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Suicide Note

    Um...A.S., I'm a guy...and unless I'm gay (which I'm not) then I'd be writing about my girlfriend not my boyfriend

    Dec 25, 2007


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984