User avatar

Macs

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letters to the earth

    I would do a full review of this thing, but it is already fairly good. Though there is one thing: I don't understand what it is talking about. This poem ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Park (excerpt from my novel)

    Sorry if I sound mean. I'm a perfectionist. Bold things are suggestions of words to add. Italics are words that I spoke about in the little explanation above each quote. ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Together Fornever Chap 3

    Okay, I guess I'll do an entire review (I write in bold): His feet dragged change this word. Maybe change it to: "His feet scraped against the freezing concrete floor" ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Reacurring Dream.

    Did you mean for this to be in italics? [i] You changed from past to present tense. The sun was hiding behind the clouds, it was too incredible to be ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Difference Between Summer and College

    I know that you wanted emphasis when you did this, but I don’t think it worked. Rather, it annoyed me slightly. It just didn’t sound as good as it would ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Once A Dream, Always A Nightmare

    I am really enjoying this, though one suggestion that I have is about the ages. Why does this Byron fellow need to be babysat? I mean, was he not making ...

    Dec 9, 2008


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh