User avatar

MKate

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dragonfly

    I don't usually like abstract poems, but this one I found riveting- great job ^_^ In the first paragraph you change tenses- you say "We fly" (present tense) and then ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A sleigh ride with St. Nicholas

    There really isn't much more to criticize, but I really love your story! I do think you ought to describe more, and there is one thing I'd change "Awesome," shouted ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Walk of Shame: A Cinderella Story (Part I)

    Oooo, I like this! And there weren't any typos that I could see :) One teeny tiny thing, though. When Faye comes in and asks your MC which dress she ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. Well, it's probably not the worst , but it's the worst I've read recently. It was just kind of boring and all through ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Black Horses

    First of all, great poem! I would have thought that this was one of those poems where there is no punctuation, but you use it at first, so, just a ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Chained: edited

    I liked this poem. The repetitiveness of it really grabbed me (I could make a corny joke here pertaining to your title, but, well, just be grateful I caught myself ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken by a Melody

    I love your poem- very well written. I'm curious about your MC now- would you mind if I asked what your NaNo's about? You don't have to answer... Around her ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: She still waits

    I know I'm kind of late to review, but I loved this poem- would you mind if I copied it down and slept with it under my pillow... please? Just ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Runaway

    I'll definitely be looking for your story- I'll be tossing and turning all night in agony over why something wasn't right. when she did say that he was her one ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 7.20.09

    In the YWS rules that I've read thrice over, it says when posting about someone's poem and/or story, you have to give criticism. But they don't tell you what to ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pain Forever Gone

    Rigella, you took the words right out of my mouth. Good poem, but if you were to show us more about what is happening to the girl in the poem ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No title

    Like MissMia said- Wow. Other than those spelling changes, and some of the grammar that everyone else mentioned- don't change a word of this poem. I love it. You feel ...

    Oct 30, 2009


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg