User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pay Heed!

    Hello, I'm Lydia and I will be you reviewer today, Firstly I will start off by saying that I thought you did a very good job with the old English. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Man Walks Through My House

    Hello, :D I have read your short story the enchanted house and I can now see where you got your inspiration from. I like this poem though the rhythm was ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: what can you see

    Awwww, I liked it, so yeah it was a bit cheesy but hey it was well written. It was exceotionally cute so a gold star for you. I love the ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lions

    Hello, I liked this but I thought it was a bit of a broken rhythm because you broke off the sentences before they finished and used another line. However I ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Finders, Keepers

    Hello, I really liked this (apart from the info dump in the middle! :P) Other than that I thought it was a quirky little story that I really enjoyed! Well ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Smile

    I agree with July, your rhyming scheme can be confusing at times. Other than this and a few little mistakes I thought it was great. A smile is a god ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Werewolf Story

    Hello, my edits will be in red... Prologue I watched as the moon rose slowly over the horizon. The moonlight tickled my skin and filled me with limitless energy. My ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: S.E.R.E.N.A

    Hello Serena, I like this poem, its been a while since I have read an acrostic so this made a nice change. Gold Star for that. I really liked the ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Four Letters

    Hello, I am forced to agree with Conrad and WD for this one. The 4 letter word pattern worked really well but without a theme it just didn't gel. I ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's Medical

    Hello, I like this and it definately makes me want to read more of it. Again I didn't get how she could be so calm, unless theres something that I'm ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Two Souls

    Hello, I thought I'd look at your post because you looked at myn so here goes... Well I like the idea, you can tell that you really like your characters ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bloodlust & Bloodloss chapter 1

    Hello, Carly. I really like your idea, and I think you pulled it off really well. As this is a first draft I won't go into reems and reems about ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Black Rose-Chapter 1

    Hello, Nice to meet you. This is what I found when reading your chapter the bits in red are my comments ok here goes... :) I put my earphones on, ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: World collided

    Hello, I like the idea for the story although I thought it dragged a bit because of the every day mundane human stuff. My one major problem with it, is ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Short Story: The Enchanter's House

    I love the witty humour with moving cutlery and the cat. I only have one complaint, you described everything very well up until the end were you justa flung the ...

    Jan 10, 2010


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex