-
Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
I really liked it too! But I can't help but wonder how accurate the information is since the author isn't autistic himself. Still, it was good. Frankly I can't understand ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Mortal Death, Immortal love
I'm sorry, but the only thing I can think of when I read this is cliche, cliche, cliche! It's like plant which has barely sprouted. It needs more care and ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King
Oh-my-Riza, do you have any idea how often I've sung the Rice Dance song to myself in class? While I thought Wolves of the Calla was slow, and I do ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
Hmm, I don't know why I read the whole series exactly. I don't really like it. It's just so...bland. I like romances (when I read them) where the characters meet, ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: The Other Side of Eden (Prologue)
I don't think there's enough here to give a really solid review, but what you've got here did leave me wanting to read more of your story, and I suppose ...
Dec 8, 2006 -
Re: Lost & Found
Hi, Duckie! You wouldn't happen to be the same Duckie from the Darren Shan messageboard, would you? Owen's mother reminded me of the mom from "Running With Scissors" by Augusten ...
Dec 8, 2006 -
Re: Demon overlord
Well... somebody has been reading Lord Loss, am I right? What you've got here sounds a lot like the poem Darren Shan wrote at the beginning of his book... Lord ...
Nov 27, 2006 -
Re: These (Revamped.)
I have to say, this really spoke to me. I can't even count how many times people have called me weird, even a teacher did once. ("Everyone in here watches ...
Nov 24, 2006 -
Re: james in love
Um...I tried to think of a way to say this nicely, but I really can't. Your grammar is atrocious. My parents started to cry as shabby camper van drove off. ...
Nov 24, 2006 -
Re: Hunted
This was pretty good. I couldn't write like this when I was twelve. Really, all I've got to say is I think your lions behave more like wolves. I don't ...
Nov 24, 2006 -
Re: 18 Years Ago
Jiggity's right, the plot is okay. However, I think you should take the poll down because it looks...I dunno. I just don't think you should have a poll up there ...
Nov 23, 2006 -
Re: Immortality's Price.
I love vampire stories, but I'm very particular of them. Your style of writing is very easy to get into, but the overall plot is very cliched. I find that ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: The Silent
It's okay, but I think some parts require a bit more description. Like maybe giving us some idea of why Jeffery's jumping off a bridge. I mean besides the fact ...
Nov 19, 2006 -
Re: Suicide
I tend to think suicide poetry is overdone and very stupid at times, but this was okay. Well, it certainly wasn't the worst suicide poem I've ever read anyway. I ...
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: laugh. shiver. choke. die.
newcarsmellA/CrunningleatherseatsYOUpickthenextsong chasingcarsaroundinourhead I sort of think this is alright, but you should seperate the words with hyphens so that you don't have to squint trying t
Nov 18, 2006
