User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Short Story » General, General Re: That fear that causes this writing

    I really like this! It is very short but it says so much! Everyone, especially me, is scared of death I'm sure, and you stated that through this peice! Great ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    Yes! I love the Warrior series!! I've read the entire first collection and I'm trying to find the forth one in the second prophecy! I've got the feild guide and ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1

    Kay thanks everyone! I'll fix it soon!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Mountain Morning

    Really good! Keep writing!! ~Lulu

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love?

    Wow! This was really good! Beside the things the others found I really liked it!! Keep it up! ~Lulu

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Three Little Foals

    Aww!! I love it! So cute! *snuggles horses*

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Apple

    This was really good Ghost!! Me loves it!! *CLAPS*

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For Matty [Edited 3/21/08]

    I really liked this. I was hooked to it the second it started! :D ~Lulu

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1:Cousins?

    No one like?? *sulks in Tamaki's Corner of Woe* :cry:

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, Let me explain

    Hi Ghost! I like the idea so far. I do agree with both strawberry and Izzy on the little amount of info and such things as that. Well anyways...this is ...

    Mar 10, 2008


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin