User avatar

Lucia

Lucia

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Last Seasons (Chapter 3)

    I read your edit, and it's sounds much nicer to me. :) I'm just going to let you know that a couple of times, you call the "girl" a "woman". ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Last Seasons (Chapter 3)

    I'll just label Andrew as the "mystical" character for now. :) You're making me excited for the twists... :) I get it now.... Yeah, I didn't connect the spiders in ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Home Sweet Home

    You're very welcome!

    Nov 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Last Seasons Chapter 2

    That emoticon didn't exactly work... I shall retype it... "( :D ) There we go. :)

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Last Seasons Chapter 2

    Again, no problem! Computers have this uncanny ability to create lots of unneeded stress. ;) *blushes profusely* I'm not really used to being called awesome, so, "again", (:D) Thank You ...

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Last Seasons (Intro and Chapter 1)

    Haha, I'm definitely not a genius, not matter how much I wish to be... ;) But I thank you so much for your high compliments! Also, thank you for your ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    You're certainly welcome to a review from me anytime! I enjoyed your work a lot, and I'm glad my review helped!

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Transforming Power

    Hi Mygecko1, I think you meant to comment on the literary piece instead of my review, am I correct? If so, do you see the large gray box which is ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Crazy Little Love Story (3) Apologize

    Hi IceWinifredd, I'm glad I could be of so much help! I always try to give the characters a little bit of room to develop before passing too much judgment, ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Crazy Little Love Story (2) Enter Eden Sioux

    No problem! That's what I'm here for- to review your works and to help you in whatever way I can! So you don't have to apologize. :) Also, I find ...

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Crazy Little Love Story (1) Enter Katie Holm

    You're very welcome! I love point-of-view switches!!! I'm definitely reading the next ones! Cheers!

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: Philharmonic French Doors

    I'm curious... What were the five words?

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fades Away

    Hey TheWanderingWizard, I'm glad you enjoyed my work! I'm also glad that you understood it so well. I was a little worried that people would get caught up in the ...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: E; Emma

    Don't ruin your plot! I was just curious. :) The thing about the colors of her clothes is, if her powers are thermal based, all of her clothes should appear ...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fades Away

    Thank you! Those are exactly the emotions that the reader is meant to feel, so good job interpreting it! Cheers to you!

    Sep 26, 2014


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats