User avatar

LovexPeacexRandomx3

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Greatest Matchmaking Challenge Ever: Ch.8

    “Princess Anita! Oh my, we must appear to be fools, don’t we?” the girl said . “Please don’t mind us. We are only eavesdropping!” a giggling girl said . “Molly! ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-3

    I like this story so far--besides the grammar and spelling mistakes. Others have already pointed that out, so I have a suggestion. Wouldn't the cops be suspicious of Tim...? I ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Super lame. Super lame.

    Six years before. no later than 2 months ago Are you going to use digits or spell out the numbers? Choose one. Normally, you spell out the numbers, but it's ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bluffing - Chapter 4

    I lid down on the bed That should be lied. “This could get interesting.” I thought. Maybe you should put the thoughts in italics--just a suggestion, though. Anyways, I love ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    I wanted to slap him so bad . That should be badly. Sorry, that's all I could find wrong in this piece. Anyways, I can't wait until the first chapter ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena Eight

    I like this story, I do. But you're kind of confusing me. :smt102 Explain more in chapter 9? Yay! :smt005

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (4)

    My head.... Oh, god, my head.... Since you put most of your thoughts in italics, this should be in italics too. And what I see nearly rips my heart out, ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena (Seven)

    Another boy reached out to take my hand, but I pulled away from him. “C’mon, baby , don't be like that .” It just sounds better that way xD “Good ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Promise, But I Lie (1)

    “ Um , yeah. Congratulations. Just keep your back to yourself.” Yes, I know, it's just a spelling error xD. Later, when he let go of my hand and put ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Carbonation and Katies

    Bare with me here, this is my first post xD. One peanut after another. They were too salty. I think you should combine those two sentences... they're both pretty small ...

    Aug 4, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian