User avatar

LovelessSummer

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cara's Funeral

    Aw, I really liked this. I almost cried. (Because I'm a cry baby when it come to these type of things) Wow, you are an excellent writer. I hope you ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Beauty Part 2 [Stella's Contest]

    A-Ma-Zing! I loved it, post the next one as soon as you can! Write a book! Publish it! I must have some way to read this pure genius whenever my ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Beauty 1 [Stella's contest]

    Wow, honestly, this was amazing. *eyes go green* I wish I could write like this! I love this, but I must go so I can read the second part! Bye-bye ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Half Of You To Hold

    Wowza (I should not have said that, its not a real word) that was amazing! :shock: I don't know what to say! (Me with nothing to say, thats rare.) Just ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Luminescence: Part Two - A Twilight Fanfic

    PART TWO *pumps fist in the air* Really loved this but I cannot spare the time for a proper review, I have to read the other parts. Bye-bye now! :elephant: ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    :thud: THIRTY!? Shes so old! Hahaha, fake mustache. --- I really liked this. I wasn't going to read it, at first, because of all the Twilight re-writes going around,but yours ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First page of Sensing Wild

    :thud: Oh! I absolutely loved this, would you please be kind enough to write more. It seems as if all the nit picks have been done. That's a good thing, ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Child

    :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: (Don't you just love those elephants?) Wow, just wow. This was absolutely genius! I adored this piece, and I am also ashamed to say that I am ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Entry for tnme22's Flash Fiction contest~ Please Review

    Oh, I loved that piece! That was magnificent! I wish it was longer so I could be awe stricken by more of your wonderful writing! Ugh, it seems as if ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beginning to my story

    :thud: Write more! Ugh, please excuse me, another story has, yet again, turned me into a rude person. I apologize for starting without a greeting. :oops: Hi, Miss Summer Night ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Birthday Phone-Calls (Rated 12s for violence)

    Oh my goddess. Sorry, your story amazed me so much I was rude enough to forget my greeting. Please, let me try again. Hi, Miss Summer Night at your service. ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: He Is My Wind (Part 1.)

    Hi, Miss Summer Night, at your service. Wow this was amazing! I really like it. I'm just a bit confused on the quest, journey, thing. Can you explain it a ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: White Minds (R)

    Hi, Miss Summer Night at your service. I really liked this, espically the part about fucking his mom, that really made me laugh. I do, however, have one question. Is ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wild Red Leaves

    Woah! Did not see that coming! Very good. I'm not sure if you are deciding to continue this, but if you are please PM me. I would very much like ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter One

    Hi! Miss Summer Night here! I really liked this piece. I think you should continue to write it. The only part I'm confused about is Masudo? Who is Masudo? Well ...

    May 29, 2009


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore