User avatar

Lollipop

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: me

    I thought this was good but it was a little repetative(sorry but I just want to tell you) And I think you should capitalize your "I"s. It would look more ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fire

    I liked this. I liked the way you used short stanzas and the way you kept describing the fire along the way. Cool! One little thing though: As I stare ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Was His Slave

    I agree with everyone else. It was beatifully written and mysterious and dark and just over all...brilliant. I lved the first stanza too. It makes you want to read on. ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Where I Belong; Prologue (13+)

    I think this is a brilliant prologue. It's beautifully described. I love this paragraph= “Earth.” A voice that sounded like the wind whispering through petals and the howls of a ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Drowning (Just the chorus)

    Cool! If that song came out I'd buy it! Wow! :D :D :D

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Revenge of The Raven

    Wow! I love this poem. Its very descriptive and it tells a story. Not many poems can do that but you pulled it off. Well done!!!! :lol: :D :) :D ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Volcano

    Can I just say one thing? After someone speaks you use a comma before you put in the speech marks. Example "How are you today Emma?,"asked laura. See the comma. ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Prayer to Our Lady

    I think your title is good and your poem is very good and descriptive, keep it up, you've definitely got a talent! :D :D :D

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    Wow, you're a very good writer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Mar 15, 2005


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi