User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: passion

    No it snot

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    Oh... Oh, my... this is, sincerely speaking, the BEST poem I have EVER read.

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life of a wordsmith.

    Really? You're welcome!

    Nov 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life of a wordsmith.

    Really? You're welcome!

    Nov 15, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Long-Expected YWSiversary

    ;D

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Long-Expected YWSiversary

    YAY I get to review this!!! Only negative point : you mispelled "age" as "ae" at on point. Do I have to say anything else? It's beautifully written, and I ...

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Graves

    Sound, that is one HUGE review *Jealous glare

    Nov 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Happy Mother's Day

    Haha, sure

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    Thank you much for taking your time!

    May 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    Thank you for your review! I'll definitely improve my writing, thanks for your tips!

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    Thanks for the review! :) However, this poem symbolizes a clash of emotions, not just anger, so that's why with each storm my brooding is longer. The Devil is happy ...

    Apr 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    Thank-you for your review! Yeah, I knew it was slightly conk... :(

    Apr 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: bulletproof

    Right, sorry.

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: I choose to smile

    Thank you for your review, RavenBlack! I'll edit my main file.

    Apr 9, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Detours

    I really enjoyed reading this piece... You've set up a good background and given just enough information to catch the reader's interest. Your style of description is unique, and as ...

    Apr 8, 2017


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality