User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Medic and Doc

    Oh... I'm so sorry. %u2661%u2661

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Medic and Doc

    Oh... I'm so sorry. %u2661%u2661

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Medic and Doc

    ♡

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: Twelve days of YWSmas

    :D

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Medic and Doc

    What does Paw mean? But... I'm very sorry for your loss.

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: Twelve days of YWSmas

    Heya! As usual, I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY *glares at his own measly poetry. I love the way you end everything with a lovely review! My God, you ...

    Dec 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Start

    I REFUSE

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Start

    It IS so cute!

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Start

    Oh my god, guys... this poem is so good! I refuse to nitpick it!

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pitiless

    Thank you for this useful review! You got most of the meaning right, but I guess I should have elaborated! Basically, it's about a child, who LITERALLY wakes up from ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pitiless

    This is actually slightly abstract. If all poems are that clear, then it ruins the point.

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pitiless

    Thanks

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pitiless

    @Flumadiddle @Saruka @Feltrix @DemonGoddess @Danni88 @soundofmind @Pastelslushie @PrincessInk @FalconerGal9080 @Sheytato

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 20

    You're welcome!

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 21.1

    :D

    Nov 26, 2017


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind