User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Poetry » Science, Culture Re: matricide

    Glad to help!

    May 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Four

    Thanks for the review! The idea behind the capitalization is to show that Seraphina idolizes the High Priest, but I kept forgetting to capitalize. So thanks for pointing that out. ...

    May 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Science, Culture Re: matricide

    I read your reply to MoonIris, and see why you did that now, but I thought that other than being visually pleasing, to me capitalization adds gravity. It feels as ...

    May 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: ...

    Glad to help!

    May 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Three

    Thanks!

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Three

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm not sure myself, but thanks for pointing it out. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Slave Girl: Chapter 1

    There should be an edit option on the top of the page, so you can try fixing it.

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Reminisces of Jack Frost the Third (Chapter 3)

    Ah, okay.

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Reminisces of Jack Frost the Third (Chapter 3)

    Also, why do you choose to write in italics?

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Reminisces of Jack Frost the Third (Chapter 3)

    It's fine, don't worry! I think adding more content to each chapter, more detailed descriptions, and a slower pace will really set you off. I'll keep reviewing your work! I'm ...

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Three

    :D Would you like to be tagged for the next chapter?

    May 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Three

    Thanks for the review! Sheesh, there are a lot of typos, I need to correct that. But your second point was off; the sentence is grammatically correct. If I change ...

    May 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: ​Human Nature

    Sure thing. :D

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Two

    Hey Elinor, Thanks for everything! I suppose him inheriting the throne is slightly weak. I'll try working on it and add some other things to clarify everything. I'm glad you ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter One

    Thank you for the review, Felistia! You've inspired me to post the next parts of my book, although chapter two's up, so yay!

    Apr 26, 2020


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio