User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Greatest View

    This was simple yet quite lovely. It made me smile. However I would have liked more detail to be added in it as I felt more of a desription would ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Someone To Fight For

    I liked this, I can really image it as a song. Was beautifully written and has some nice simplistic imagery. Made me smile. :) Though I did feel like it ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Tale From Someone With a Tail.

    I liked this. It was different and really did make me smile. The structure made me feel like I was reading a story however; though I do know its a ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Harp *Edit*

    I enjoyed this piece of poetry. It was different and it worked well, though I do think more descriptions could work nicely with it as I found it slightly rushed ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Write This In Misery

    I really like this. Its dark. I also like how its set out, though the structure is not consistant and apear to have a repeat it fits nicely. I also ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Not To Do When You Have No Heart

    Wow, amazing. Truly amazing piece of writng. You really do have talent Charlotte :) I'm glad I have a friend like you who I can compare stories with, aha. But ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: First Impressions of Madness

    Wow, an impressive piece. Though I don't think I get a cookie as I have no idea what its on about though the emotions and descriptions used are amazing. I ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cyborg 2: Reboot

    I liked this, it was different :) I liked the style. It showed fustration as you're trying to reboot the computer. It gave good simplistic imagery, yet with an array ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: A woman, who sounded like a man? read on to find out!

    Lmao, did this actually happen? :') It made me really giggle, but I would of really liked more detail of your emotions and more of what you were actually seeing ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: heart of the rat

    Hey, I really liked this. Though yeah, you really do need to capitalize your letters because it can distract the reader from the story itself that you are writing which ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The tree Ballet

    I liked this. It was different. I do however, believe it could be more powerful, I like the detail but I do think it was slightly lacking. I could feel ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I Play The Piano

    A beautiful piece. The imagery and structure is simplistic yet powerful aswell. It brings across an array of emotion while also bringing forward some flashes of the memories that are ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Earthquake

    Wow, I really like this piece of poetry. Its simple yet powerful. I do however think you could of added more verses cause, though I know its meant to be ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lifeline

    Wow, I like this, you always post good work. Its emotional and quite Dark I think. Though would of really liked to have been able to of read more, like ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Moon

    I like this piece. Its calming and simple. The imagery is good, however, I would like more detail in it as I thought it was slightly lacking. Just thought the ...

    Jan 17, 2011


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow