User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How sad is the peacock!

    I really liked this, it was different. I also liked the simple structure of it, it really did keep me reading, it was beautiful. The imagery made me smile too, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Children of the Sea

    Wow, beautiful. Truly beautiful. Its an amazing piece of poetry and the imagery is just gorgeously fitted with the title. I felt like I was truly part of it, like ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bleed

    I liked this, it was well thought out. I also liked the structure of it, it was simple yet kept me, personally, reading. The idea of it was good too ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Painful Admittance

    I like this, Its structure is good and well thought out and the detail is fabulous. Its different. I can also tell you spent a great deal of time on ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    This made me giggle, I really enjoyed it. It was different and the structure worked well with the flow the poem. I also liked the imagery it gave and found ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Declare Not Your Love

    I liked this, it was a beautiful poem. The structure of it was nice and it gave great imagery that kept me hooked till the end. I felt like I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Highway

    I liked this, it was nice and simple yet had some good imagery I think. Kept my mind open. It also made me smile the stucture of it as it ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dying Darkness (revised)

    I really liked this, it was powerful yet also different. I liked the structure of it as it fitted well. Also the imagery was gorgeous (for lack of a better ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silly Me

    I liked this, it made me smile. Its a good piece of poetry and the idea is good, I also like the structure, it works well with the poem. I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Darkness of Happiness

    I liked this, it gave some good imagery. The detailing on it was well placed and the structure flowed with it to give a true feeling of what you were ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Faces From The Past

    I liked this, it was a really lovely poem. I found it to be strong and the structure fitted well with it, kept it flowing. I also liked the simplistic ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death

    I liked this, it was quite powerful. I also liked the length of it, short and sweet. The detail was nice also, put some good images in my head of ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Help! Help! Help! (Not really)

    Wow, I liked this, it was really amusing. Kept me giggling all the way through and it has some strong imagery in it which was used with simple detail. I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Error 401

    I really liked this a lot, it was certainly different but really enjoyable. I liked the structure of it, it was detailed yet didn't add to much to ruin it. ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Passion

    I like this, short and powerful in its views. Also the structure was nice though I do think a bit more length would have been nice as it didn't make ...

    Jan 29, 2011


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind