User avatar

Lilith

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Egg on Your Face

    I think this is one of the best peices I've read in a while. It flowed really well and the discription was amazing though I do have to agree with ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening Ch.1

    It is a little rough and need a little work. I'd have to say its not quiet as good as the other peice I reviewed but don't worry. But don't ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Change-Prologue

    Hey, i did say i would read and review, it just took a while. Anywho, you have a really unique voice when you write. I've never seen it before which ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cheek Bones To Pull-Apart [Make a Wish]

    Hey, its, uh, interesting. But it seems you have an obsession with the word FACE. You may need to have that checked out. No, it is a good piece. I ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    I though I should let you know I'm not an idiot who won't read anything but her own work. I did like it. You have an amazing way of putting ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Perfection- Intro

    I love it. From the first read I gave it, I didn't see any mistakes at least. Its well put together and I want to see more as soon as ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: inventing silence

    I love it. Simple and breathtaking yet it still manages to hold you attention. The rhythm is good and the fact that you actually used the word phonetics is awsome. ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Horror

    I have to agree with most of what was said. It does need more depth and more detail. I think that with these things and a dash of editing, you ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Warrior of the Wind #1

    I've only really got one thing to say in this post so I'll make it quick. You've definately distrorted the flow of time. You said that he woke up in ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Michael and Aine - Prologue aka Iolayne

    It a beautiful piece and I would love to read more. Honestly, from what I saw, there weren't any grammatical problems. Now you best get the next chapter up quick. ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sweet Seduction (chapter 1)

    It was a good first chapter but you do need to capitalize Red Sox and fix the spelling on the word which at the top. I would also, definitely go ...

    Apr 23, 2007


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor