User avatar

LilacSabrie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ants

    Haha, this sounds like an anthem I need for those pesky intruders in my kitchen. Something I want to ask though: what is a 'dumbs'? I'm not really sure whether ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Ballet Shoe

    This story seemed so fast-paced that even I felt left behind. The dialogue was very good; you varied up the dialects and vocabulary according to a certain character, so that ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tickled Pink Sky

    ...I won't lie, I was attracted to the poem because the title had the word 'pink' in it...I'm a pink fanatic. ^_^ The only thing I want to remark on ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Fair Lady

    My, my...this was a very beautiful poem. The beginning almost made me blush - the speaker's words sounded so alluring and nice. And you say that this was your first ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire and Ice

    Hello and Happy Review Day! Hmmm...I can see the effect you were trying to achieve from this prologue, although it is a bit short. Oh well, here we go! "She ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

    Hi Ranger! The title caught my eye, so here I am. ^^ First off, I want to say that your dialogue skills are excellent. You wrote it in a way ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Truth or Fear?

    This was actually interesting to read. Although a bit too short for me to review, I shall do my very best! ^w^ -Your imagery was very good here. I could ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Sacred Slut

    goodness. This poem has left me speechless, but I'm sorry to say that my review is short. On the plus side, your poem held a powerful message behind it. I ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Me or him.

    Awwww - this was a bit heart-wrenching for me near the end. I could definitely feel the anguish that the speaker's going through. So right there, that is a thumbs-up! ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Red Roses and a Golden Night

    Ooooh, a story about a Japanese mother and children? Shame about the kids though - I felt bad for them once I read what he did - shame on him! ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hah! I've laughed so hard at rule number 4. Now, onto my short yet 'well-thought out' review: You've clearly got the upper hand on Death's characterization. You handled it pretty ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re:

    'The Suicidest'....strange title, never heard anything like it. I'm guessing there is a reason though. ^^ I Breathed in shallow quick breaths, eyes wide at the site of the city ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country by the Sea

    Hello there Kafka! First, let me just say that I can definitely see that your imagery is one of your stronger points of your writing. This was really fantastic for ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Death of Humpty Dumpty

    Oh wow...this is a very nice take on the Humpty Dumpty premise! Especially when it's from another person's point of view - very clever to me. However, there is one ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Midnight Dance

    I'm new here, but I'm going to try my hand at this: I felt this had some beautifully worded moments, moments where the reader can easily visualize what is happening ...

    Feb 13, 2011


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy