User avatar

Leela

  • Poetry » General, General Re: My own problems with ADD

    Hi, this is Leela here for a review. I am not good at reviewing. I will just say what I felt. This is a good poem. But I do agree ...

    May 16, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Charlie Charlie Is Watching Me

    Hi, this is Leela here for a review. I'm not good at reviewing. This reviewing thing is very new to me. I will just say what I felt when I ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Lost

    Hi, this is Leela here for a review. This reviewing thing is very new to me. I will just write what I felt. I LOVE this story. I really love ...

    May 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Pine and Mills.

    Hi SofieR, this is Leela here for a review. I'm not a great writer and certainly not a good reviewer. This reviewing thing is very new for me. I will ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    Hey Little Lee, this is a good poem. I really loved the imagery. I am not a very good poet, myself. I will just point those things, which I feel, ...

    May 4, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A Mother's Concern

    Hi, this is my very first review. This is a VERY TOUCHING story. And your narration was very good. At first, the boy replies with enthusiasm. Then as he grew ...

    May 4, 2017


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind