User avatar

Leapy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Have An Ice Day

    Im no poet or anything like that, but this almost made me cry. I'm not sure if I can even critt it very well because of that fact. I really ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My pathetic love story Chap. 1

    In the first half there are just waaayy too many hyphens. Try to cut back on them some, maybe use semi colons instead? It could work just as easily as ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: friendship bracelet

    I thought this was really good. You can really see everything you described clearly. It all flowed smoothly except one part: With the hidden cans, the needles in the waste ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: cal's sentient city contest

    That was really captivating, if I must say. I really hope there is more to come like this. I loved all of your descriptions, as well as the little hidden ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Well I have to say I found this extremely hilarious!! Loved it just form the title, but even more so when I read the whole thing. I have to say ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Loves curse

    I really loved it. It was simple and yet still captivating. Wonderful job with linking the words together!! Very nice. She was beauty and he the beast, they were destined ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hell

    Wow. Ok so I started this and intended to start going through carefully and pick out things here and there, but I got captivated and forgot what the hell I ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    I have to say with the short jumping around was a bit confusing, but after I got over that I found this really enjoyable. The only thing I really can ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Lion and the Lamb

    Irresistible, unconditional, irrevocable. That had to be my favorite part of the whole thing. It was a simple yet profound statement of exactly how truly there love was there. The ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Music In Me - Chapter 2

    Wow. That was really good. I'm actually really fond of Julian's attitude and determination- I hope you don't take that out as it progresses! He's a great character and I ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wrong Pocket, or Woman's Best Friend

    Hahaha, wow I have to say the call to 911 had to be the funniest part. Great job. As far as something you wrote in one night based on a ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Music In Me - Chapter 1

    I liked it. It really did capture the American high school setting. Ugh you make me remember mine.. bad things there. Anyways, I think you did an amazing job at ...

    Nov 20, 2008


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour