User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The New Hero: Chapter One

    XD It's cool!

    Feb 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Free

    Thank you, and you were most certainly right about the double meaning of Hell. And you were also right that this was a reflection of my thoughts, it happened just ...

    Feb 18, 2018
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: In The Mind of Suicide

    I've had enough from people, not on YWS, but in irl, I just can't. Have you ever read the book Girl In Pieces ? That describes how my mental state ...

    Feb 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Free

    @Flumadiddle @emolemon @KatjaDawn @woahhitherepal @Danni88 @saentiel @alliyah @GodHatesShane @EternalRain @LKSpinoza @269609 @Holysocks @Iggy @Lumi @SpaceSnickerdoodle @Saruka @KaiRyu @Sheytato @Rydia

    Feb 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Again

    I'm guessing that by me being third in your placement, I'm your third favorite!? Cause that's being way too nice for my liking!XD

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 焦慮 (anxiety)

    I'm sure you did! (:

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Music Loving Ghost

    WTF?????? I AM STILLLLLLL HERE!!!!!!!!!! FOR YWOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Music Loving Ghost

    I said this on the WFP, and I'll say it again. I'm sorry you feel this way. I know that sometimes you can't fix it, but at least come to ...

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 10

    HOW NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE! And, it's me Grim....I'm reading this cause Lake is reading more of the story, and I love you toooooooo!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ...

    Feb 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 10

    GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMM! YOU'RE IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HULLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOUS GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    Feb 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 6.2

    this is me you're speaking to flumes...if i dont like something, i either avoid completely or i dont write a review at all, in this case, if i write a ...

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 6.2

    I've liked all the chapters flumes....why would you bother asking a question like that!? :D I love all fantasy and supernatural and action adventure stories, I have a ton in ...

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 6.2

    OHMYGOD! MISS PEREGRINE QUOTE! I LOVED THAT MOVIE AND BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D You ...

    Jan 31, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Two

    it's okay!XD

    Jan 30, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: Persuasive essay on Recycling

    YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! YOu did it!!!!! You posted it on here!!!!! You are such amaze!

    Jan 29, 2018


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett