User avatar

LMJRayner

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Got a Beautiful Life

    Ha it wasn't dumb, it just could have been better is what I was saying, I'm sure you'll find something even more tantalising :)

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Watch Me

    Annaclare, that was one of the nicest things I've ever read in a comment. Thanks :) and I will stay classy! LMJ

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Why are they watching me?

    I am really glad that you liked it. It was actually quite hard to write. Not physically but emotionally without sounding too dramatic. It was a recent event in my ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Why are they watching me?

    I didn't know how to separate my paragraphs, so when I submitted the whole thing got stuck together. Hence the apparent random periods. Thanks for the comment. LMJ

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Why are they watching me?

    Hey Traunt, thanks for the review, I'm glad it connected with you in some way, I guess that's the whole point so I'm doing something right. Your kind words will ...

    Aug 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Bump in the Night

    Thanks.

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Lion and the Monkey

    Thanks for the feedback. I understand completely about making the characters real rather than cardboard cut outs, I'm used to writing longer fiction which means getting the time to characterise ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Lion and the Monkey

    Thanks for being so critical but a few things you should know is. Replacing said with replied and words like that is not a better word choice. Using said is ...

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Bump in the Night

    Thanks a lot, lot of pressure on me now when writing the next one ha. I look forward to your next inevitable review :) LMJ

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Bump in the Night

    I agree completely with the it and his situation and im going to ammend it. Reading this ive thought of a better ending and im going to rewrite it slightly ...

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: One Match

    Thanks a lot, I've been working on this villian for a new book and there's something about him I really like and I'm glad you like it as well. Cheers, ...

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: When Life Gets Boring, Make Moon Cake.

    Haha, I am a Legend though ;)

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Ace and Det -- Prolog

    How do you make your quotes look like that, when I quote it looks like amateur hour, I want those boxes lol.

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: One Last Time

    The reason I mention the sounds of metal bending and stuff like that is because he is overreacting, he's hearing slight noises and interpreting them as something sinister. And I ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Laura and the Oak tree

    Thanks a lot, I always like your reviews :) Hopefully I can keep the streak going and get a fan for life :D Cheers, LMJ

    Aug 23, 2013


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides