-
Re: Stagnant
I really enjoyed reading this! I'm not much of a poet so I can't really give you much to work with but I'd suggest capatalizing the beginning of each line--it ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: The Battle
I actually really liked this. All I do in class is doodle, so this seems rather amazing to me. Because the other reviewers did really good job on the text ...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: Just hope
This is really good!! The first reply did a good job over everything, so I don't have much to say, but I'm thinking you'll want to capatalize 'said' in the ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)
Wotcha! I really liked this piece, but I did notice a few things. When you switch up who's talking, you should probably make each person's sentence(s) isolated so that people ...
Oct 29, 2010 -
Re: The King of Hearts
Wow. This is absolutely well written and I love the grammar and punctuation. The only thing I can find is when you say "towards the light" I'm thinking that should ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Howard's predicament-Chapter One
Yeah, I agree; you need to really slow down, which will expand the story a little, and when you say "Now where are those---shoes? Ah, a psychologist. Hmmmm, psychologist. psychologist. ...
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: A Letter to Pedantic Americans
Oh my gosh, this is amazing!! This is what I've been looking for all my life, someone to just go out there and say it! And dude, seriously, we NEED ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: going on
Wow! A very true and well done piece. A little punctuation and capitilization would complete this! I've written a poem about life (or rather, its opposite) and I don't like ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: A Cry for Help
This is very well done! And it has a great emotion to it. I think the only thing I noticed was that truly was spelled truely which is probably one ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: I'm not a murderer...
Wow. This is surprisingly sad and scary at the same time for me. I just noticed one thing on the line "But nonetheless". It seems a little redundant because those ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: The last of Krash
I love both reading and writing science fiction, and really enjoyed this piece. What I noticed immediately is how creative you are with naming your characters! I mean, wow, can ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: how do you delete posts?
Wowzers, that's really phenomenal. Your vocabulary is superb and even if people didn't know some of the words, the way you state them helps them understand what you're trying to ...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: A Monster
Holy jumpin' cows! Now I'm scared. This is awesomely done, but I believe on the last line you mean 'there' instead of 'their' but that's an easy mistake. I do ...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Suicide
I don't really have a comment, sorry. It's rather...complete, which is great! I'm at such a loss for words right now, and perhaps that's what you were going for. If ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: The History of Time
Dude, that's so cool! I couldn't take my eyes off of it (congrats on that). Just a few things: try not to use "The" so much for the beginning of ...
Oct 14, 2010
