Random avatar

Kix39

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: They Come and They Go.

    I really liked this poem! It was short, NO WAY perfect legnth! It was really touching and sweet! GJ

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Epiphany

    This is kind of a long poem, which i felt like I was forceing my self to read. It was nice, just a little too long to tell one topic. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Way it Used to Be (two voices, one soul)

    I like this poem alot, It was touching. It flowed, and it was smooth.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart Of The Fire

    I liked this peice, only it was a little too into me, I don't want to say lighten up, but them again I do!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unfinished Poem

    I liked it allot. It was really touching, but maybe just go farther than just rhyming, like look up more complicated words and rhyme them. At some times I felt ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Fall

    I like it. I don't know what to say though, I kept on thinking that it ment more than what it really said... hmmm Kix39

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Some Things On My Mind

    Thanks! This is only my 2ed poem and I love the Comments!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Some Where Out There

    Thanks! This is my 2ed piece and I love doing this! Please keep the comments coming!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    I didn't like it because of 2 things. The whole time I felt like it was screaming out at me, and the second thing is that it had too many ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waltz

    It was well thoght out, but a little Spacey over all. Maybe better word choice might have made it jump out more.

    Mar 24, 2008


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale