User avatar

KittyCatMeow

KittyCatMeow

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Untitled

    I believe that this is truly a horrifying event. You certainly did make this seem a lot better than the truth. It sounds like the death of many seems minor ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Script » General, General Re: Author and Character

    This is really only the truth. I've done things like this (in different sites) where the author and the character go to an all out battle. You can practically kill ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    Wow. Just wow. Saying this to the world means that you are brave and full of courage. Amazing. I believe that these feelings of loss made you write this. Regret, ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Take Cover

    This poem is unusually good. A poem doesn't have to rhyme, but it usually sounds great when it isn't forced. I honestly thought they would die, but I suppose not. ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Almost Dead (part two)

    It's great! I think everything is getting a little bit more clear! It's great. Keep up the good work! "Yes, my sister is a healer. She could try and give ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Almost Dead (part one)

    This is an amazing story. I just don't see the reason into writing this unless you were bored. Writing a story about the life of a almost-dead person is pretty ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Ch. 3-4

    Wonderful like the prologue and chapters 1 and 2! I love how Danielle sped up so much that they nearly fell off. What would've been nice is that they DID ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Prophecy ch. 1-2 (edited)

    I read both the prologue and now this! I love how you immediately put Andorra in. She quickly acted in a sneaky way. Now, they might kill a princess, thinking ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy

    I enjoyed reading this even with a grammar mistake or two. It also gives the reader a good idea of what will probably happen in the story. The summary is ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A writer's life

    I believe the message that you were trying to put in our heads is a decent one. However, I do believe that while I was reading this, it wasn't easy ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sparks of Fire

    I don't find this that bad at all. Honestly, to a weakling (reader and writer) like me, I don't think I can find any spots that could use some improvement. ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: Cat and Wine [Chapter 1]

    Well, overall, it's a pretty good story although it's just my opinion. We also don't know what our character really is like so explaining would certainly help. For example, you ...

    Jun 30, 2013


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi