User avatar

Kikuyo

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Funeral Pyre

    Ok, thank you darko.demark666 ! I don't get what you mean by not being able to have 2 verses as 2 stanzas? I guess I don't follow traditional guidelines when ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Funeral Pyre

    Aww thank you! Yeah the last stanza is meant to sort of end the quatrain stanzas and give a final little... little what... hmm... a little last "pow"? Maybe not ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Toxic

    Wow this is pretty scary/awesome. These would also make awesome lyrics. I'm sorry that I don't have a better critique at the moment; I really like your style and I ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Phobia Phobia Phobia

    Well, I was expecting something strange and kind of creepy. I think you may have inspired me a little ^-^. What the heck is the 3rd phobia??? *googles*

    Feb 22, 2009


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality