User avatar

Kevikur

Kevikur

  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Sound of Depression

    Haha thank you for the comment. The piece was meant to be a visual representation of depression and hope. A literal representation. Thank you so much for reading. (:

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Locked Closet

    Don't be upset; if you really wanted to you can go back and revise a bit to add in any details about the party. I think you did an amazing ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Prisoner Chapter 1 (My first story)

    Don't be! Everyone here is really nice and chill. We all try and give constructive criticism because we want to see people improve. I liked your chapter so don't give ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: Dead Sewage

    I was going through a bout of time when I realized that people kill themselves by living a "fun" life. They go out and party, drink, have a ton of ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: just an echo

    You can hit unpublished when you go to edit. This happened to me too! I was only about four paragraphs into my story when I thought I saved it as ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: The Head Part 3/3 The End and Epilogue

    I would love to co-author something with you! We can talk over PM about your idea and see what we can work out.

    Sep 23, 2013
  • » Re: Little Chimney (Draft)

    This was only a draft and the finished product is in my portfolio, but thank you for reviewing anyways! I'm not sure if this thing is still open to be ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: She Felt Cold

    Thank you so much for reading! I also love your avatar and your username. (-:

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: She Felt Cold

    Thank you! Every author who writes about necrophila needs a cautious pat on the back.

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: She Felt Cold

    The paragraph may be a bit awkward, I agree. I will try and find those errors soon; it's been long enough that hopefully they'll stick out like a sore thumb. ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Mob Boss

    I would be more than happy to go through and take out the commas that I believe don't belong, then PM the edited story back to you. Just let me ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: A seriously bad story.

    That was perfectly horrible in all the right ways. My favorite line: then I took her by suprrise and leaned down and kissed her and she put her tongue into ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: Little Chimney

    Thank you tremendously!

    Sep 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: Little Chimney

    Wow this was a wonderful review to read! Thank you so much! I had worried over this story quite a bit but my confidence in it has been really boosted. ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: Little Chimney

    I can't tell you how many times I've combed through this for errors, but they always evade me! In a day or two I'll reread and might be able to ...

    Sep 5, 2013


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn