User avatar

Kepe

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Robin McKinley

    The only one that I didn't really like was Spindle's End. It kinda disappointed me.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Things I Could Write About

    Hmmm, well I liked the theme, and I did like some of your mental images, however I kinda thought it was poorly written because of the lack of flow and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

    I love Lewis! The Screwtape Letters were what I wish every theological book were like: witty and well written. I can't wait to meet Lewis one day; I want to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Blue Sword

    I have not read it in a long time, but I remember loving it when I did. It wasn't the most original thing in the world, but it was strangely ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I just really want the next one to come out soon! Its kinda killin' me here!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)

    It is kinda hard to take this review seriously, but it really was a fun song. Sounded like something Weird Al would write, if you know what I mean.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    Well, the first three posts pretty much sum it up, however I would like to add that I loved the last line. It was a brilliant way to end the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Iliad

    Yes, you should re-read it. Every time I pick it up I seem to find something different, or some other delight that I failed to notice before. The Iliad is ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: thoughtless

    You need to put structure into your poem, and please get ride of the smiley faces, they are very distracting. This didn't feel like a poem, and I think you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Iliad

    Those were really good parts. I particularly loved the part where he first introduced Helen, because he never described her face, only other people's reactions to her. I felt like ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night

    So all in all the story was sad, but if you want to make it fantastic you have to let us get to know the characters a bit more and ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I had to read it for school, and was very surprised to find that I enjoyed it.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Circle Trilogy - Ted Dekker

    All the boys in my class are obsessed with those books! Wow, I now want to read them...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Willie the Goldfish

    I kinda had fun reading it. Sounded like a classic children's ditty.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chaper Five No no romeo

    Ouch! A not too happy father. I wonder what will happen next? ;-)

    Jan 19, 2008


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus