Random avatar

KelseySutton

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Interesting! There was one aspect of this piece, though, that bothered me. Riley acts far too human. And I understand that animals are sensitive to our moods and they have ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: chapter 1 ~ Fire and Ice ~ a tale of a wolf

    I really enjoyed reading this. The language is unique and beautiful. A few observations, though. First about your sentence structure; it's odd. Sometimes the thoughts weren't... connected to each othe

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Broken Away but not Freed Chapter One

    Interesting. I haven't read a piece in a long time where the main character is sick. I like the element it adds to your story. On to nitpicks. Maya carefully ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter One

    Hi there, Tenyo. First off, I really like Alexandria as a narrator. She's got attitude and she knows who she is, which is refreshing. As for the constructive part of ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part of the Night-Prologue

    I like the tone you've set, and it's a good start to Saskia's story. That said, watch the use of the word so , and your punctuation could use some ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels - Prologue

    This is an awesome piece of writing. And I don't usually use the word awesome because it makes me feel like a hippie or something, but it's the first word ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Motel 66 (chapter 1)

    Besides a few punctuation errors, I didn't find any nitpicks. Couple things, though. Thoughts are generally in Italics, and the fact that the girl had trouble checking into a hotel ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 1

    I love the dialogue in this piece, and the descriptions were rich. As far as improvement goes, see nitpicks below. There aren't many because you have some great writing here. ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Know I'm Here(Prologue)

    To begin with the positive, I like how you dived right into the story. There were no dull preliminaries and your main character's pain is poignant. However - and I ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My first attempt . Untitled novel to come.

    This is some solid writing. While I think it would go easier on the eyes if the paragraphs were split up, you have good description and an intriguing start. Perhaps ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Petrified Prisoner Chapter 1

    I haven't looked at the other chapters for this, but it seemed more of a prologue to me than a chapter, just because of its length and tone. Though I ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Scarlet Rain (1.1)

    You've created a great atmosphere here. One thing I would like to see changed, though, is which character is saying what. In your piece we're only introduced to Gib specifically. ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1. No name yet

    Hi, CoolPerson321. First off, I like how your story moves along at a steady pace. And there is definitely a life to your writing. There is one piece of advice ...

    Dec 7, 2010


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig