User avatar

Kelcia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What is this feeling?

    Nicely written, I think, but I have some minor quibbles. "Can all this be inside of you to?" "And do you feel it to?" I think you mean "too." :) ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mending Heart

    I think that this is a very nice poem. The lines "You can't even see Your own selfish, cold heart" Seem a bit awkward to me. Maybe try rearranging the ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Letter to Bullies

    Well, I think that with a little editing this could be quite a nice piece. I liked the use of repitition in some of your lines. It really gave a ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unchanging

    I enjoyed it - it has a very nice tempo to it. The story in the poem was as author 'IveGotMyWords' says, bittersweet. I also agree that some of your ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Spirit Chasers ~ Chapter One

    Hiya, You say this is your first time posting? Well, it's pretty good for a beginning. I think it has a lot of promise. The begining could use a little ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 2)

    I think this is a lovely piece. The dialouge is wonderful, and you have a very nice writing style. It's very believable, in that way. The length was not a ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    Hi, You mentioned this to me in the chatroom, so I took a peek. It's very good. I think your discription of the world - in daylight - really sets ...

    Nov 29, 2009


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley